Blogger Templates by Blogcrowds

Addicted to Edward and Bella

Wednesday, December 9, 2009
i will not read the books.. i cant believe i said those words and now i just cant get enough of Stephanie Meyer's Twilight series. it was my colleague who gave me copies of these e-books and i kinda got hooked up with it pretty badly. you see, im a book worm myself but i was more interested in reading non-fiction books. Ironically, i became an addict with these series. its totally a page turner but the movie is a bit different from what i read. Im not saying that it lessened my interest in watching the movie(i still go "gaga" even if there are changes.. haha). it's just that the books were more fascinating. one more thing, i admit that im not really good with english and i mean very deep english. words like chagrin, ocher, iridescent made me opened my thesaurus book just to fully understand what Ms. Meyer is trying to describe. It's kinda tough but i like it. Reading this kind of books actually relieves stress and lets you get away from reality once in a while (in a good way).

0 comments:

Post a Comment