Blogger Templates by Blogcrowds

Lola's Treat

Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Ok I think majority of my friends knows that I'm a granny's girl.

Though she's a bit strict and all, she still and always has been one of my inspirations.She's caring, loving, shares wisdom and best of all, she never stops encouraging me to learn how to cook (evil smirk). FYI, She's a great cook and that leaves the idea of some of us having plus size or horizantally enhanced bodies. haha. Now as I've mentioned from one of my blogs (Delaying Gratification), I had this problem in achieving something. The thing is my lola (Filipino term for grandmother) kept on saying that I shouldn't stop, I should pray I should work harder for it. I followed her advice and somehow, it worked.

When I told her the news, she was all so happy and I guess proud of her granddaughter. The best part is she bought ice cream for the whole gang. EVERYBODY screams for ice cream. haha.. That double dutch-flavored dessert was so good but seeing her smile as I told her the result was the most heartwarming part, the feeling was more fulfilling than passing the CSE.

Thank yu to those who prayed for me, it was a huge help and thank yu Lola Luming for the ayskrim. :) <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment