Blogger Templates by Blogcrowds

Spending time with the new- borns

Monday, August 24, 2009

Biko and suman are actually delicacies in our country and I really did not expect that my dad will name our dogs after these foods.

It’s a little bit funny because we already gave them names (temper and chowder). Anyhow, they are both males, biko (pronounced as baiko) is the white one with brown spots while suman (pronounced as shuman) is the grey one.


Last night my mum and I placed them on a big box with a sheet since they were sleeping on a cold soil. As much as I want to bathe them, it’s still not advisable (maybe a month from now). With these puppies around, I guess I could simply redirect my mind from what happened to me recently. One thing’s for sure, they’re so cute….

0 comments:

Post a Comment