Blogger Templates by Blogcrowds

Show me a smile

Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Smile: a facial expression characterized by an upward curving of the corners of the mouth and indicating pleasure, amusement, or derision. In layman’s term, it’s a facial expression that shows happiness. Smiling also makes a person more beautiful.

As I do my routine everyday, waking up, eating my breakfast, take a bath.. blahblah, I see a lot of people smile. I read once on a magazine that it’s great to start your day with a smile. Before thinking of the load ahead, it’s nice to just smile as it motivates the system to the tasks. I love it when I see my mum and dad smile. I love it more when I see all my love ones smile, I love it most when I see him smile, it simply makes my heart melt. Ehh I say enough with the cheesy part ey. There are some moments in our lives that we could just say that its so hard to put on smiles on our faces. I, for one, had that experience especially when I had a bad day. You know what I do when that happens? I think of good or nice things like remembering Christmas gatherings with my family. Maybe you should try that, just think of nice things then show me a smile..:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment