Blogger Templates by Blogcrowds

To Please or Not to Please

Monday, September 14, 2009
Just this morning, I saw something which totally flared up my mood (so much for begin your day with a smile). Anyhow, I left a comment on the picture and after a few hours, a person responded quite harshly. I didn’t know what that person’s problem is and I was bit surprised of what she said, I think that lass is being defensive. Few minutes later, I responded her comment with calmness and with a smile. Then again, she returned with a very, and I mean very sarcastic feedback. Despite of her nasty mouth, I kept my cool. I shouldn’t have responded to her comment, it worsened the matter. It’s sad though that there are people that don’t think what they say. I was a bit offended but I won’t let that silly thing ruin my week. I remember when my father said that if people will do bad things to you, you just let them be, never ever stoop down to their level. So I just have to let it go then, I just have to shake it off. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment