Blogger Templates by Blogcrowds

Delaying Gratification

Monday, November 30, 2009
It’s heartbreaking when you find out that you did not pass on a certain exam. In my case, that CS exam would have helped my life to be easier and helped me help my family more. But hey, I guess you just can’t have everything you want in this world or better yet, maybe He has bigger plans or just challenging me. When my folks found out that I wasn’t able to pass the said exam, they were both in dismay.. I was in dismay. But that failure did not stop them from being my supporters or my cheerleaders. Instead of scolding me for not passing it, they still kept on encouraging me to study harder and focus more on the exam. My mum gave me the hardest tip that I have to do to pass it: forget about my usual routine for 4 months (watching too much tv, surfing the net, hanging out with friends and even going out of towns) and burn the midnight candle (that is, to study more). I really don’t know how to do that, oh man im addicted to my routine (duh.. that’s why I call my routine as tina’s simple pleasures in life) . But if that will make me pass the exam, then I guess 4 months without those pleasures is not so bad *gulp*. Help me Lord.

0 comments:

Post a Comment