Blogger Templates by Blogcrowds

Mum, yu rawk! :)

Monday, November 16, 2009
A week ago, I was tasked to be a host for a program in our city. The first thing that popped in my head was, what will I wear? I guess a lot of people can relate with this. Its very important to be in a proper and decent outfit especially during these events. You know the feeling of being nervous at the same time, worried of what people may say about your clothes. So what I did was I called my mum, told her about the event and asked for her help. My mum, as always, my savior took me to a boutique this morning to look for a blouse and I paired it with brown pants (not fitting and not jeans). Honestly, I don’t really have the thing for fashion. I mean to look for clothes and stuff. I can say that my mum is my stylist and I still depend on her fashion taste. I tried to be on my own but all the clothes that I chose sucked! Haha I mean they are good for hanging or chilling out with friends but now that I am in an office, formality is very much needed. I must say Im blessed to have a fashionista mum. :) The host thing was not that bad, I was able to deliver the lines (though I was freakin’ scared). Thank yu LORD, AMDG! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment