Blogger Templates by Blogcrowds

manic monday

Sunday, October 11, 2009
Why is it that everytime Monday comes, I feel like the world is on my shoulder? The load, the pressure, the stress of facing a new week just makes me snooze more. It was always like this ever since I was in grade school. I remember when I used to lie about being sick just so I could prolong the weekend. Its different before since its ok for me to be absent in classes. Hey, I was a kid back then :). Now that im working, I cant be absent in work. Honestly, i feel more pressure right now, I have to do my tasks whether i like it or not. Its stressful but fun. my dad said that I should do my tasks with no buts and ifs. i used to complain a lot from the work im doing. Cut me some slack ok, im a freshie to this employment world (what an alibi.. lol). But as the months passed, I’ve learned to deal and adjust with the load and now, im beginning to feel comfty about it. but despite of the comfty feeling, the manic Monday feeling is still in my system. But its ayt, at least I could sense some thrill and excitement in my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment