Blogger Templates by Blogcrowds

Thinking of the Developmental Angle

Thursday, October 15, 2009
Just a week ago, I realized that my knowledge in journalism is starting to fade (you know the feeling where something inside you brain is starting to disappear?) well anyhow, that’s what I felt and in order to reverse the situation, I decided to be a contributor on our community newspaper. Fortunately, the publication accepted my request. Moving on, this week I will be covering and at the same time, documenting the chidren’s night of our city. It’s an annual event in the city government and I’ve been trying to find the right angle for the story. The development angle is the angle where the impact to the reader is present. It’s a bit difficult because I haven’t written articles for months now (you probably get what im saying). So how to deal with it? I guess I have to jot down all the facts about the events and think of the idea that can make the readers ponder to what I wrote. think think think..

0 comments:

Post a Comment