Blogger Templates by Blogcrowds

the photography enthusiast

Monday, October 12, 2009
Each photo tells a story..a quote from my photography mentor back in college. Ever since I saw a camera, i dreamt of having one. I was 7 then when my dad let me held his manual camera and tought me how it works. All he said was to look in the view finder and click (press the shutter release). When I saw the printed ones, I was so amazed and never stopped borrowing it from him. I love to take pictures as each moment captured is priceless for me. You can never turn back the time where you are still in a baby crib or on a high school uniform. When I reached college, we had a photography major and I was thrilled to attend the class and I never missed even one session. From learning the parts of a single lens reflex camera to knowing the different kinds of photography, I listened to our teacher who is by the way very cool and approachable. Because of such amazement, I begged my folks to buy me an SLR of my own. After 2 months of convincing them, they bought me a manual SLR camera. I like it but its very difficult at first especially getting the depth of field shots. After a month, I begged them again for a digital camera because of our fieldtrip and it was a requirement. So now, I have a manual SLR and a digital camera but you know the cliché, man is never satisfied.. and with that, im planning to buy my own digital SLR camera. But here’s the thing, I have to work hard for it and save money. So ajah/ good luck for me!I know it’s not easy but hey, its worth the sacrifice. :) below are some of the shots I took using my digital camera.


playing with candles


agutayan beach, jasaan, philippines


baklayon church, bohol, philippines


chito miranda of parokya ni edgar during their concert in CDO, Philippines :)


Oblation of UP Diliman, Quezon City, Philippines


my cousins during our vacation in jasaan


my cousin doing the mermaid pose


chocolate hills, Bohol, Philippines


playing with the lights during the Parokya ni Edgar concert in CDO last 2007

2 comments:

  1. nintendo dsi r4 said...

    Awesome photography and it's really capture in a great time..I loved it..

    December 2, 2009 at 2:30 AM  

  2. -tinagurl- said...

    thanks for admiring it Sir. :D

    December 9, 2009 at 10:59 PM  

Post a Comment