Blogger Templates by Blogcrowds

The extraordinary training in badminton

Monday, October 1, 2007

…ana lang na tin, high lobe, drop, high lobe nsad, drop nsad…things that our team captain say to me whenever we practice. Kaya ang bata, ensayo ng ensayo..

2 weeks before the intramurals is usually the period that I lose pounds and nauubusan ng allowance. Its not because of the “no class- no study so laag in the mall and gasto kwarta” attitude of mine but the fact that I and along with other badminton athletes of the college undergo a training in preparation to the game. So after my classes in the afternoon, kung wala ng meeting or any school activity, I proceed immediately to a badminton court n pag-eensayuhan namin to work out our weaknesses. Usually, we spend 3-5 hours of non- stop practicing.. talk about calorie-burning activity!



Hehe..^^ When I get home, it would probably be 12 or 1 AM in the morning already at dahil sa sobrang pagod, wala na akong ganang kumain so I prefer to sleep directly..(-_-)..

The good news of the training is that I could really prepare myself for the game. The bad news nga lang is my allowance is totally affected. Why? Every time we practice, I get to spend 50 pesos for the court and the shuttlecocks. We practice 4 times a week so, 200 lang man sad akong gakagasto… huhu total bankruptcy! (-_-)

I don’t ask an additional allowance from my folks because I don’t want to add their financial problem. But despite of everything, I enjoy playing because from badminton, I gained new friends and it really helps me with my diet.. ahaha..^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment