Blogger Templates by Blogcrowds

..foolin' around

Monday, October 1, 2007

... babawasan q mga baon nyo... the words that me and me twin heard from our mom when we broke the water dispenser in our pad because of fooling around too much....
its quite natural for me and my brother to play and fool around... ther was one time that we we ran around in our pad and becoz of too much 'kdanghagan', my twin hit the table, the dispenser fell and blags! it cracked and water spilled all over the floor...
at first, my mom was not really that mad. but becoz the two of us laughed so hard that we thought it the trouble we did wasnt so big, my mom got mad... realization: stop acting like kids, always be careful and should be sorry for every mistake.
mama, sori au...:( wala namu gituyo ni josh....we accept the punishment..peace out mom.. mwah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment