Blogger Templates by Blogcrowds

Missing my Grandpapa..

Monday, October 1, 2007

“I miss you...” words that uttered in my mouth as I touched my Lolo’s epitaph.

It was the day after my grandfather’s 81st birthday that I visited him in the cemetery. Eating Candy mint, smoking Phillip Morris cigarette, reading the newspaper and watching ANC all the time is a view that I always remember when I think of my Lolo. He was a very good listener and a very kind Lolo. I could say is he is one my best friends. Every time, I visited him and my Lola, I would usually stay in his room and talk to him. I would tell him all the things that happened in school and listen to all the stories he will share to me. He was the one I ran to when I lost during my grade school election when running for councilor. He was also the one who went so proud and happy when I got the scholarship in college. He believed in me so much that and that made him so special in my heart. When the time came he went to meet the master already, I just cried alone in his room. Honestly up till now, it’s still very painful to think that he’s gone already. But I know he’s happy up there and thinking of it makes me feel at ease.

0 comments:

Post a Comment