Blogger Templates by Blogcrowds

Return service…

Monday, October 1, 2007

Promoting Xavier from different High Schools, assisting the annual Job
Fair, returning the books from the tables to the shelves in the library and measuring and counting laboratory equipments at the Aggie lab pool were some of the things I did in return to the scholarship grant that the school gave me. Not only that I enjoyed doing those things but also, I learned something and gained a lot of friends.



Every semester, I and along with the other scholars are required to render a 10 hour service in the school. We can choose where we want to work. It could be in the library, at P/ACTS office, in the chapel, or even to your College. Its
not really that bad but rather, its cool . I just do well with my academics and do
my 10- hour return service, I get a free tuition. Most of the time, I do the errands
or what we call in theater, a Gopher. Each time I get tired, I just think of how
much help I’m contributing to my folks. Then after a while, the feeling goes away.

0 comments:

Post a Comment