Blogger Templates by Blogcrowds

....LAST YEAR of being a teenager..

Monday, October 1, 2007

....hmmm 19...what the heck, im really getting old! ....
few days after i turned 19, i helped my lil sister look for her prom dress ..the funny thing is she wants to wear the dress that i wore during my prom years in high school..so, my mom took the pink gown that i wore from the closet. at first i was laughing coz she is a vertically grown girl and i was afraid that the dress will be too short but it was fine at all...anyway, while i was trying to fix her hair, a thought came into my mind. hmmmmmmm i realized that time moves so fast........

it waS just like yesterday when my dad took me to a moviehouse and bought me a watch for my 6th birthday and it was just like few hours ago when my mom accompanied me to get my ears pierced for my junior prom... and it was only this time that i appreciate those memories and ive learned to love my life more..hahay.................

0 comments:

Post a Comment