Blogger Templates by Blogcrowds

..because i love them...

Monday, October 1, 2007

....its been 3 weeks that i havent gone home and seen my family when i realized last friday that im startin to miss them....and so, i went home for the week end...and i dont care if i have to take a 2 hour trip...
its quite nice to go home and see your family.. to talk to them what happpened in skul is really cool.. what i usually do when i go home is to chat with my parents,... then i will tease and cuddle my siblings.. and then when midnight comes, i will be alone in our sala watchin' tv... i would then grab something to munch in our fridge..^^ sometimes my couch potato comes out that i wuldnt sleep and would just watch tv all night long.. delikado noh?.. pero minsan lng aq nag.oovertym sa tv..^^ then before i would leave home, i would visit my grandmother who always prepare delicious foods that my tummy cant seem to refuse..^^ you see, i value my family so much that i easliy get hurt when somebody mock on them..a
after a few hours, i wud be in the bus feeling so much better... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

0 comments:

Post a Comment