Blogger Templates by Blogcrowds

Tina: Certified Parokya ni Edgar addict

Monday, October 1, 2007

Tina: Certified Parokya ni Edgar addict

Buloy, Halaga, Ordertaker, and Harana were some of the sure hits of this band. Parokya ni Edgar has been in the Music Industry for quite some time now. To be exact, they started off 13 years ago. But I only appreciated their music and really got into it 2 years ago.

It was when I heard my brother singing one of their songs that pushed me to listen to their tracks. The funny thing is, I quickly got addicted in listening to their songs. Their songs kasi shows different moods; ang iba nkakatuwa, ang iba nkaka-inlove at ang iba nmn, npapa-isip ka. Weird I know for a girl like me to listen to that kind of music, its not appropriate daw kasi. My mom even went hysterical when she heard me singing their songs that contain not so good lyrics. It reached to the point that I was banned to listen to music for 1 week. But later on, I explained to her that those lyrics wont affect my attitude, I listen to it because their songs make me laugh; hence, a stress-reliever. So, I got to listen to their music again but with a condition, that I won’t let my younger siblings hear their music. Kaya lage akong nka-head phones sa bahay! Haha.. One year later, mas na-adik ako sa music nila… One of my friends even calls me chitogurl already but I really don’t mind, I love it.. hehe..^^

I saw the band thrice already and still, I don’t get tired of watching them perform live on stage.



The first time I saw them was last year September 24, 2006 (memoryado ang date.. Haha!) The good part of that was I got to enter the backstage and got to rub elbows with Chito Miranda (the vocalist),Jay Contreras (kamikazee’s vocalist) and the rest of the band personally.. The sad part was the camera shots were so badly taken, puor blurred. Pero ok lang un, I was still so happy, grabe un k stress- reliever! ahaha.. The 2nd time that I watched their concert was in our home town. Despite that it was our prelim period, go pa rin ang bata. Nashock nga papa ko nung nakita nya ako sa bahay after the concert. Ang nkakapagod nga lang nun was I went back to CDO at 6 AM the day after to attend my laboratory class at 9, (o dba, kahit wla akong tulog pinaprioritize ko pa rin pag-aaral ko). The recent concert that I watched them perform live was last August 17, 2007 at SM. And I have to say, from all the concerts that I have seen, that was the best one. Why? Because I got to be in the front and I was able to record their performance on video.. haha pag siniswerte nga naman! Haha…^^




Up till now, I still enjoy listening to their music and still consider Chito Miranda as a heartthrob. nyahaha,..^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment